Monday, June 28, 2010

Why I love food.

I love food. You must know it by now and if not, well there it is.
Food is truly the way to my heart.

Food is many things to many people, but to me, food is home.

Food can actually bring you home. 

And it can make you feel like you're home.

Food brings people together that are making a home for themselves,

And it can also comfort those who are lost and without a home.

Food is for celebrating birthdays and holidays,

And for welcoming newest additions to the world!

Food brings the sense that you are in a safe place and space, to be who you want to be.

Food is home.
Home is where the heart is.

"When I speak of home I speak of the place where - in default of a better- those I love are gathered together; and if that place were a gypsy's tent, or a barn, I should call it by the same good nae notwithstanding." -Dickens

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! The blog is BACK! Love the new layout. Love food. Especially yours :) See you shortly, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. word UP sista. I've been waiting for a post. FOOD IS LOVE. Just ask my mom. :-)

    ReplyDelete